Filing a complaint

According to early learning law, a parent or guardian is entitled to filing a complaint

At Playschool we always aim to provide service that would be fully satisfactory to both parents and the children. However, if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our early childhood education or pre-school education, you can make an official complaint. Often the quickest way to address your concerns is to discuss them with our daycare leader. If this does not resolve the issue, you can file an objection with the department of early childhood education and service provider’s director. Objections can be filed by writing an informal letter. We would kindly ask to send the written complaints to following address: teija.vahalummukka@ipc.fi